Round is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about our users. This Privacy & Security Policy explains how we protect personal information provided through our website www.investround.com (the “Site”) and how we use that information in connection with our service offered through the Site (the “Service”). “Personal information” for purposes of this Policy means information that identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number or email address.
Round stresses its privacy and security standards to guard against identity theft and provide security for your personal information. We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”). We do not collect your location based information.
Round uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
- to analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- to third-party contractors that provide services to Round and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
User access and Choice
If the personal information on file for you changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing Customer Support. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cookies / Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as financial information, on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please contact us.
Changes to this policy